/ ]]> */

In Celebration of Earth Day 2012

♥ ♥ ♥ We're sending out a MAJOR LOVE at the same moment all around the world this Wednesday, April 25th! Please verify your location's prayer time on the Global Time Chart and be sure to familiarize yourself with the simple visualization instructions. When we join together as ONE, with one vision, as one consciousness, we can heal the world with love! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

"Planet Earth, gentle and blue,
With all my heart, I love you"
~ Michael Jackson



"I remember writing Earth Song when I was in Austria, in a hotel. And I was feeling so much pain and so much suffering of the plight of the Planet Earth. And for me, this is Earth's Song, because I think nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the Earth. And with the ecological unbalance going on, and a lot of the problems in the environment, I think earth feels the pain, and she has wounds, and it's about some of the joys of the planet as well. But this is my chance to pretty much let people hear the voice of the planet. And this is "Earth Song." And that's what inspired it. And it just suddenly dropped into my lap, when I was on tour in Austria." ~ Michael Jackson



Get updates from Major Love Prayer with:
Facebook | Twitter | Email | RSS | Google Friend Connect | Forum

0 COMMENTS:

site visitors flags

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes