/ ]]> */

Prayers for Paris Jackson

Dear Paris, you are loved and supported so much more than you may know. ♥ ♥ ♥

Everyone, please pray for her. We know her daddy is with her always ...but please send her extra angels, surround her in their wings and protect her in Love, give her all the strength she needs and the wisdom to know that 'this too shall pass' ... things get better, joy is still in her future. God, please heal her and help her get through these trying times. Let her know she is surrounded by love and support and that there is always hope. Bless her and her brothers, Prince and Blanket. Know that we love you all. ♥


Jackson Family statement: "Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy."

Get updates from Major Love Prayer with:
Facebook | Twitter | Email | RSS | Google Friend Connect | Forum

6 COMMENTS:

Jacinta said...

I am praying for her without judgment or wondering what is behind this. She needs our love and prayers.

Tammymarie said...

Blessed be this beautiful girl......Such the weight of the world on her shoulders...I pray she gets the perfessional help she needs and that she also knows we love her and are with her as we are her father.......

Kerry Hennigan said...

Love and prayers for Paris. Ours is not to reason why, but just to pray and ask for healing for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Paris, I think about you all the time. I am so sorry to hear about your hospitalization. I will be praying for you. I know you are going through a difficult time right now and its really difficult. Please stay strong you are such a beautiful girl and you have so much to live for. I wish there was something I could do. I have two older children with my youngest starting in the fall. You have so many people that love you. I am rooting for you to become successful in your life and I know your dads heart and he wants the best for you. Paris you are special and you have a great purpose in life. Hugs and prayers to you.

Anonymous said...

Paris...Just open and feel once again the immeasurable love that is yours........from your Daddy and from all of us. Be strong.

Sherlyn said...

My heart goes out 2 Paris and her siblings.. I know how it feels 2 always be judged and ridiculed by the media.. The media is evil.. :/ May God protect her and her siblings from harm..

site visitors flags

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes