/ ]]> */

Wow, that was beautiful ♥

THANK YOU to everyone who participated and sent out a MAJOR LOVE today! It was amazing, wasn't it?! If you'd like, you can also share your experiences and thoughts about today here or in the MLP forum (Aug 25, 2010 Prayer). Please keep spreading the L.O.V.E. and spreading the word and we'll see you all again next month for September's prayer (the one year anniversary of the first 'Major Love' prayer, in fact). Now let's get out there and heal the world! ♥

One way to stay positive in the next month...


+Follow on Twitter / +Follow on Facebook / +Discuss in Forum / +Team Michael (Unicef)

2 COMMENTS:

Char said...

Hello MLP / BeGodsGlow!
Yes, it was another beautiful experience! I had to start my prayer a little early because I had a meeting to attend right at 2pm (PST) for my job. But I had an opportunity to stop and pray right in my office. Everybody else was gone and I was totally alone, so I did it right there! I didn't have much time so I focused primarily on healing among the fans and I prayed for all of us to have the strength and the courage to continue Michael's work in the world (with LOVE, of course!) in whatever ways we feel called to do that. I ended with some deep breathing and a breath prayer. Thank you once again for this amazing opportunity to connect our spirits in prayer around the world! There is so much healing needed everywhere and I really believe in the power of prayer - especially collective prayer.

God Bless You and the work you do!!
Charlene

Char said...

Oops, forgot something! Wanted to invite you to stop by my blog and read my latest post "Rainbows & Love Messages":

http://mjreflecdtionsheart2heart.blogspot.com/2010/08/rainbows-and-love-messages_23.html

If you get a chance, I would love to hear a story of one way Michael has gotten a message to you!

L.O.V.E.
~Charlene

site visitors flags

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes