/ ]]> */

For Michael, Beautiful Angel of Love

For you I bow in thankfulness,
Elation overflow,
When enraptured by your love,
Embraced in its sweet glow.
Your gifts I hold in reverence,
Awakened in my soul,
Through opened eyes, within I see
That we were always whole.
For you this torch I'll carry far,
As your wisdom fortifies
Unbounded flame, the light of truth,
I KNOW LOVE NEVER DIES.

(¸.•´(¸. ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.♥➷•*¨)
─▀██▀─▄███▄─▀██─██▀██▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█─ IS THE MOST
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█─ IMPORTANT ♥
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄█ THING IN THE WORLD
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸♥.•*¨) (¸.•´¸♥➷♥¸.•´♥¸.•´♥¸.•*¨)♥.•*¨)¸.•*♥¸

♥ I love you so incredibly much, Michael.
I am forever yours. ♥ ~ BeGodsGlow 10:40

0 COMMENTS:

site visitors flags

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes